TENRYU POWER TOOL SERIES MITER/SLIDE SAWS
Power Tool Series for the Contractor. Exceptional features and superior quality, Thin Kerf, TENRYU POWER TOOL SERIES MITER/SLIDE SAWS are the #1 choice of professionals!
TENRYU’s comprehensive line of blades for portable and stationary power tools include these supreme grade TENRYU POWER TOOL SERIES MITER/SLIDE SAWS too. Next, The Tenryu power tool series offers more variety besides better quality and greater value too. More than that, sizes range from 4″ to 12″ for most types of applications. Equally important The TENRYU PT SERIES goes on to include thin kerf wood cutting blades designed especially for smooth cuts on miter and slide-compound.
Lastly, creating a TENRYU saw blade involves at least 40 separate processes. Moreover, it is because these are executed by the most knowledgeable and experienced saw blade makers in world. Furthermore, these blades are produced in large quantity, however, every blade gets unparalleled individual attention during production.
- Fully hardened and expertly tensioned tool steel bodies absorb impact, remain flat and true, and resist excess heat build-up.
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips again resist erosion for extended blade life.
- Aggressive rake angles for maximum cutting speed and efficiency.
- Each tip is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces. This minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the blade and results in a sharper, longer-lasting edge.
- Thin kerf for less waste and lighter cutting performance (reduced feed pressure).
- Inserted tooth design on some models greatly increases the body-to-tip braze area for greater support and tip strength.
- Expansion slots and/or variable pitch gullets keep blade cool under stressful work loads.
- TENRYU POWER TOOL SERIES MITER/SLIDE SAWS Can be resharpened for extended blade life.
- If you still have questions, here is a link directly to Tenryu.
- You can look up the info there or call us directly and toll free at 1-866-601-8105.
- You can find the whole Tenryu line on our site here