DEWALT CARBIDE BLADE & SAW SPECIAL
7 1/4” Carbide tipped saw blade
- Tougher tungsten carbide for extreme durability.
- Stays sharper longer
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Ultra-thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Reduced blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8-inch arbor with diamond knock-out;
- Smoother Cut from Exclusive Plate Technology
- Impact Resistant: Anti-kickback design reinforces carbide tip in use
Dewalt 60v circular saw
- Flexible power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 7 1/4″ full-size blade for corded capacity
- The electronic brake stops the blade after the trigger is released. Max Watts Out 1600 Watts
- Bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45
- Brushless motor is maximized for run time and durability; 5800 RPM for quality cuts with speed
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Comes with Charger, Carry Bag & 2 batteries
The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
The FLEXVOLT system brings you the future of power with cordless tools, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. With a highly innovative voltage-changing battery and a lineup of groundbreaking 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools to match, FLEXVOLT tools have the power that will change the way work gets done.
The FLEXVOLT battery’s ability to automatically change between two voltages gives users a serious advantage when it comes to efficiency. It’s the battery that not only powers, but improves the run-time of our DEWALT 20V MAX* tools, so you don’t have to invest in a whole new system. It’s the battery that brings the power of corded to a new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* DEWALT tools so you can finally work on a fully cordless job site. This revolutionary battery will change the way things get done.
One Battery. Two Voltages.
The FLEXVOLT battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4x the run-time. And because the FLEXVOLT battery is the only battery that automatically changes voltages when you change tools, you can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools from DEWALT.
Check out our special section