MILWAUKEE SAWZALL BLADE SPECIAL
Free Brand new Milwaukee 12 amp Reciprocating saw with every case of AX or Torch Sawzall blades!!
MILWAUKEE AX WOOD SAWZALL BLADES
- NAIL GUARD. Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability.
- Nail Guard solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 tooth per inch pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture.
- AX BLADES also has a FANG TIP. Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the workpiece.
- Fang Tip bites into the wood on the first contact.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1 in. tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
MILWAUKEE TORCH METAL SAWZALL BLADES
- Metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability.
- Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market.
- Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market.
- These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Available in 14, 18 & 24 teeth per inch
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,000 Strokes per minute for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 1-1/8″ Stroke Length: Provides maximum cutting speed
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counter Weighted Mechanism: Provides reduced vibration for smoother operation
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp: Provides fast, tool-free blade changes