RIPPER .250 TUCK POINT BLADES
Made by Delta, a premium Diamond Blade Manufacturer for over 3 decades!!
These Ripper .250 Tuck Point Blades are made with premium laser generated diamond segments. This process ensures for the best cutting performance as well as the longest tool life. Moreover they are designed for very fast mortar and grout removal to repair joints in stone or brick masonry walls. Standard arbor size will fit most grinders. However, you can use them in a hand-held grinder or a circular saw. What’s more, Ripper blades work wonders for mortar removal and grout repair, or for preparing masonry and concrete surfaces.
They are made with the highest quality GE Super-abrasive Diamond for optimum cutting speed and efficiency. They feature extra-tall 10-millimeter diamond segments which are optimum for added cutting stability and blade life. Lastly, The thing about these blades is that they come from the same factory that all of the big name companies use to manufacture their diamond blades. The ONLY difference here is that you’re not paying the BIG NAME PRICE for the same blade! We stand behind these blades with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee but haven’t had to fulfill it yet!
- Fast and clean mortar or grout removal.
- Can be used on a variety of similar materials.
- Premium diamond segments provide the best cutting performance and long blade life.
- Standard arbor sizes fit most hand-held grinders or circular saws.
- Use wet or dry.
- Available in 1/4″, 3/8″ or 1/2″ widths.
- If you really want to find the blade most suited for your region and state check out this Aggregate Classification map
- Check out all of our diamond blades here