MILWAUKEE CORDLESS BANDSAW BLADE SPECIAL
This Milwaukee Cordless Bandsaw Blade Special basically means you’re getting 100 blades a little cheaper than they go for but you’re also getting the Milwaukee cordless Bandsaw for free!! This is the bare tool only. Batteries & charger are extra.
Milwaukee Bi-metal blades w/ cobalt
- Matrix II high-speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
- Precision formed teeth create DEEP fast, clean cuts.
- For cutting common materials 5/32 – 3/16 thick and very hard materials 3/16 – 5/16 thick.
- Blade Dimensions 35-3/8 in. x 1/2 in. x .020 in x (10 / 14 / 18 tpi)
M18 Cordless Band Saw 2629-22 (Tool only)
At only 10-1/4 lbs. and 18 in. length, the Milwaukee M18 Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4 in. cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest, single-pass cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2 in. conduit, 3 in. angle iron and 3 in. copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads.
- Cast aluminum gear case withstands job site abuse and maintains gear positioning
- Cuts most common materials for electrician, plumber and mechanical cutting applications
- Quickly adjust the shoe without tools to make flush cuts in installed materials against walls and ceilings
- LED work light illuminates the cut line in dark areas
- Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button
- Drop-resistant pulley guard: engineered geometries and high impact polymer
- Compatible with all M 18 batteries and M 18 chargers
- 5-year limited warranty
- Includes: 2629-20 M 18 cordless lithium-ion band saw
Check out our special section