DEWALT 60V FLEXVOLT CIRCULAR SAW
The DCS575T2 DEWALT 60V FLEXVOLT CIRCULAR SAW’s battery’s ability to automatically change between two voltages gives users a serious advantage when it comes to efficiency. It’s the battery that not only powers but improves the run-time of our DEWALT 20V MAX* tools, so you don’t have to invest in a whole new system. It’s the battery that brings the power of the cord to a new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* DEWALT tools so you can finally work on a fully cordless Jobsite. This revolutionary battery will change the way things get done.
ONE BATTERY. TWO VOLTAGES.
The DEWALT 60V FLEXVOLT CIRCULAR SAW battery is backward compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4x the run-time. And because the FLEXVOLT battery is the only battery that automatically changes voltages when you change tools, you can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools from DEWALT.
- Flexible power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 7 1/4″ full-size blade for corded capacity
- The electronic brake stops the blade after the trigger is released. Max Watts Out 1600 Watts
- Bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45
- Brushless motor is maximized for run time and durability; 5800 RPM for quality cuts with speed
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. The nominal voltage is 18
- Comes with charger, carry bag & 2 batteries
Check out our special section