TENRYU PRO SERIES FOR WOOD
TENRYU’S superior quality line for professional craftsmen
Laser cut, press tempered, individually hammer tensioned, and chrome-plated bodies bring the cutting edge to the workpiece with unparalleled precision. What’s more, The TENRYU PRO SERIES FOR WOOD has Fine grain carbide tips are given the tooth configuration to do the job right. Moreover, Pro Series blades are also made to handle non-ferrous metal cutting, plastics, and, or solid surface materials. Lastly, these blades are made to satisfy the most demanding craftsmen.
EACH BLADE FEATURES:
- Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel bodies for true and accurate cuts.
- High-grade, extra hard, wear-resistant carbide tips for long life.
- Fine grit honing of carbide edges for clean, smooth cuts.
- Resin bond-filled expansion slots act as built in dampeners- keeping your cuts quiet and the saw fs plate vibration-free!
- If you still have questions, here is a link directly to Tenryu.
- You can look up the info there or call us directly and toll free at 1-866-601-8105.
- You can find the whole Tenryu line on our site here
Comparison results shown here are clear. (Each cut shown made with 60t/triple chip grind blade)
Reduced vibration results in extended life of tip edge. Note comparison of standard blade to TENRYU blade. (After cutting 4.3 miles of particle board)