MILWAUKEE BANDSAW BLADE SPECIAL
This Milwaukee Bandsaw Blade Special basically means you’re getting 100 blades for what they normally go for but you’re also getting the Milwaukee Bandsaw for free!! Great deal!!
Milwaukee Bi-metal Band Saw Blades
- Milwaukee Bi-metal blades w/ cobalt
- Matrix II high-speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
- Precision formed teeth create DEEP fast, clean cuts.
- 44 7/8’’ Length
- Available in 10, 10/14, 14, 14/18, 18 and 24 teeth per inch
- $7.90 a blade and FREE Bandsaw with every 100 blades!!
Milwaukee 11 Amp Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw 6232-20
The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability. Best-in-class power at 11 Amps. Revolutionary cut visibility, and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5″ by 5″. These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking. But now they feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor™ Technology. And an all-metal direct drive system that provides game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor™ Technology is made of proprietary composite material. It has crush zone barriers. These barriers provide long-lasting rugged protection.
The all-metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life. While requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces. These are caused by blade lock-ups. The new Band Saw’s slimmer motor housing increases the user line of sight. As a result, delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility. While a new balanced body design allows the tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the user’s hands. At 14.5 Lbs, this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the workday. Other innovative features include a tool-free locking adjustable shoe for a button actuated tool-free design. That allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds. While the new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
- Powerful 11 Amp Motor provides maximum performance and durability
- Constant Power Technology maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Lighter Weight 14.5 lbs. Delivers more control over the tool with less fatigue at the conclusion of the workday
- LED Light Illuminates work surface
- Industry’s Largest Cut Capacity cut up to 5 inches by 5-inch material in one pass
- 3-year warranty from Milwaukee
Check out our special section