TENRYU BOARD PRO-SERIES WITH POLY-CRYSTALLINE TIPS
The TENRYU BOARD PRO-SERIES WITH POLY-CRYSTALLINE TIPS is the absolute BEST CHOICE for long lasting performance when cutting Fiber-Cement Board. Fiber-Cement Board is a very abrasive material that wears down normal carbide very quickly. The TENRYU BOARD-PRO incorporates special grade Poly-Crystalline tips for longer life. The strict and lengthy process that Tenryu uses for it’s blades are similar to that of a Japanese Samurai Warrior blade maker! Try a Tenryu blade and you will never want anything else.
TENRYU uses only the very best steel in its quality blades. Incoming steel lots go through a host of inspections such as tests for consistency, tensile strength and hardness. Each lot must fall within a specified tolerance or it is not accepted. This means TENRYU suppliers must be especially careful manufacturing the steel to ensure quality.
Before production begins, every bit of steel is earmarked for a particular type of blade with specific instructions for each individual production plan. The blades are then blueprinted for the entire production run and coded so computers can track them from point one to final inspection.
EACH BLADE FEATURES:
- Perfectly-tensioned, hardened-tool steel plates for flat, true run.
- Selected quality PCD (Poly-Crystalline Diamond) faced tips for longer life.
- Extra long blade life.
- LOWER COST PER CUT!
- LESS DUST than traditional blades produce.
- FTG Grind. The teeth on FTG blades have a flat cutting edge perpendicular to the blade. Also called rakers, these flat top teeth cut like a chisel. They take off a lot more material in a single pass than ATB blades — making them ideal for rip cuts, along the grain of a board.
- If you still have questions, here is a link directly to Tenryu.
- You can look up the info there or call us directly and toll free at 1-866-601-8105.
- You can find the whole Tenryu line on our site here