TENRYU ALUMI-CUT SERIES
TENRYU’S best value for your non-ferrous metal cutting needs. Thin Kerf and Very Economical, TENRYU ALUMI-CUT SERIES is the ”Cadillac” of blades!
The Alumi-Cut Series offers true quality and affordability.
These blades are available in a wide variety of sizes to fit most popular job site and shop saws. Excellent results in aluminum, copper, brass, bronze and other non-ferrous metals. Even works well in many plastics. Also good for woodworking and plastic cutting when needed. Resharpenable for long life, the Alumi-Cut blades will help you improve your bottom line!
These blades are also an excellent choice for cutting laminated flooring (i.e.: PergoR, etc.) with slide-miters or table saws.
EACH BLADE FEATURES:
- Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel bodies for true and accurate cuts.
- Appropriate triple-chip grind pattern for non-ferrous metals.
- Quality carbide ground to precision.
- If you still have questions, here is a link directly to Tenryu.
- You can look up the info there or call us directly and toll free at 1-866-601-8105.
- You can find the whole Tenryu line on our site here