FREUD DIABLO 7 1/4” 38 TOOTH FERROUS METAL BLADE
Ferrous metals are no match for the FREUD DIABLO 7 1/4” 38 TOOTH FERROUS METAL BLADE. Moreover, they cut easily and precisely without sparks, heat, or burred edges. Steel Demon saw blades like the FREUD DIABLO 7-1/4” 38 TOOTH FERROUS METAL BLADE are specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts without sparks, heat, or burred edges that result from using abrasive blades. What’s more, the FREUD DIABLO 7 1/4” 38 TOOTH FERROUS METAL BLADE has up to 40X the life of the standard abrasive disc, Steel demon delivers unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts.
Lastly, the DIABLO 7 1/4” 38 TOOTH FERROUS METAL BLADE features Freud’s TiCo Hi-Density Carbide, Laser cut bodies, Anti-vibration technology, Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating, Triple Chip Design, and pretensioned blades. Diablo’s blade is designed to fit 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws. 7-1/4-Inch diameter x38t, 5/8-Inch Arbor, 56+ RPM, 1/8 to 3/8-Inch max cut thickness, mild steel.
- For 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws. 1/8 to 3/8-inch thickness, 56+ RPM, Mild steel, 5/8-Inch arbor
- Made with Freud’s TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Anti-vibration Technology reduces noise and extends cutting life and Laser Cut steel blade body for smoother cuts and flatness
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build-up which adds to longer blade life
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- Check out more from FREUD here
- See all of our blades here
SEE OUR ENTIRE CIRCULAR SAW BLADE SECTION