FREUD DEMO DEMON 7-1/4” 24 TOOTH CARBIDE TIPPED SAW BLADE
FREUD DEMO DEMON 7-1/4” CARBIDE TIPPED SAW BLADE, the Ultimate Framing, and Demolition saw blade for up to 10 times cutting performance in intense applications. This 7-1/4” 24-Tooth blade includes a new industry-first tooth grind sequence, Tracking Point Amped™ that is specifically designed to provide extreme durability and effortless cuts; even when cutting abrasive materials such as shingles, bolts or nail-embedded wood.
- New Tracking Point Amped, a high-performance 3-tooth grind sequence for unmatched durability and superior tracking control
- New Tracking Point Amped tooth design also delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws (65% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades)
- Special DURA-BLEND TiCo carbide delivers extreme impact resistance and durability
- LOCK-TOOTH design provides the strongest tip-to-blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- Newly enhanced Anti-Vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-Shield non-stick coating resists heat, gumming and corrosion
- Laser-cut thin kerf blade for less resistance and greater cutting efficiency
- Red saw blades are a trademark of Freud America, Inc
- See all of our blades here
- See more from FREUD here
An industry leader for more than 50 years, Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™. This is a Hi-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application. Hence, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, and more.