FREUD DIABLO 7-1/4” 24 TOOTH CARBIDE TIPPED SAW BLADE
Next-generation 7-1/4” 24T Framing Blade with Tracking Point™ Tooth design delivers maximum life and durability with effortless cutting performance. Up Your Cutting Game with this one-of-a-kind Tracking Point™ tooth grind for unmatched cutting performance and efficiency. This is the only 7-1/4” blade on the market to include Tracking Point™ Tooth design; making it is ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers, or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in pressure treated wood, 2x lumber, plywood, hardwoods & softwoods. With 5 times the cutting life performance compared to other framing blades, you can save a small fortune!
- Tracking Point™ tooth design acts provide straight cuts & control carbide wear for up to 5x longer cutting life vs other blades and 2X the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Tracking Point™ tooth design also delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws (65% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades)
- Newly Enhanced Anti-Vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-Shield Non-stick coating resists heat, gumming and corrosion
- Laser-Cut Thin kerf for less resistance and greater cutting efficiency
- Ultimate framing blade is ideal for both corded and cordless applications