MILWAUKEE TORCH ICE-HARDENED METAL SAWZALL BLADES
MILWAUKEE TORCH ICE-HARDENED METAL SAWZALL BLADES are tailored to meet users’ needs for every metal cutting application. The AX™ lineup is ideal for wood cutting applications from stumps and underground root removals to wood with nails. However, The WRECKER™ is engineered to tackle anything. That leaves these awesome blades to cut through any metal with ease! Ask anyone who’s ever used these blades!
What’s more, this versatile blade is a force to be reckoned with against any material and demolition project. Finally, our best-in-class metal cutting blade, These badass monsters cut through the hardest metals, from thin metals to even the toughest cast removals. Furthermore, you can get more done with fewer blade changes throughout your work day.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation
- SAWZALL blades Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- ICE-HARDENED process makes these blades UNBREAKABLE and seriously lengthens the blade life!
- TPI 10, 14 or 18
- Length 6 in.
- Profile Demo
- Pack Qty 100 (Bulk)
- Shank 1/2 in. Universal
- Available in 10, 14 & 18 teeth per inch. Please specify in the comments box when ordering.
- For more info on Milwaukee products click here
- To see all of our blades click here
Milwaukee Tool is committed to designing the best Sawzall® Blades for our users such as these MILWAUKEE TORCH ICE-HARDENED METAL SAWZALL BLADES. However, our dedication has led us to breakthrough innovations like our NITRUS CARBIDE™ technology, which delivers a best-in-class user experience with unmatched life and superior cutting versatility.