IRWIN MARPLES 8’’ STACK DADO BLADE SET
The Irwin Marples 8” Stack Dado Blade set is part of a full line of fine woodworking saw blades manufactured in Italy. Moreover, they are made to the highest standards of precision required for fine woodworking and finish carpentry. These are industry-leading laser-cut, thin kerf saw blades. What’s more, they are produced in a highly-automated, state-of-the-art facility in Udine, Italy. This area is well known as the heart of high-quality circular saw blade manufacturing.
These Irwin Marples 8” Stack Dado Blade sets are engineered with oversized, high-quality carbide. The new Marples Woodworking Series saw blades undoubtedly provide the extended life and flawless finish professional woodworkers and finish carpenters demand. They are very clean whilst having precision tensioned for flawless cuts.
They also feature a heat resistant, non-stick coating that has an Aluminum Matrix. This helps to dissipate heat for easy clean up and truer, cleaner cuts. The Stack Dado set has an 8-Inch Diameter with 12 teat and features resharpenable oversized carbide teeth. The Stack Dado cuts grooves from 1/4-Inch to 7/8-Inch in diameter. Lastly, the dado is great for use in softwood, hard woods, plywood and melamine. Finally, the set includes 2 outer blades, 3 chippers,3 spacers and 7 shims ranging from 0.1 to 0.5mm or .004” to .02”.
- Designed for making tongue and groove cuts, Rabbets and Shelving on a table saw or Radial Arm Saw
- Resharpenable over-sized carbide
- Thin kerf
- Produces a flawless finish
- Cuts grooves from 1/4″ to 7/8″
- Heat-resistant non-stick coating
- Includes: 2 outer blades, 3 chippers,3 spacers, and 7 shims
- For more Irwin products, check out their site here and let us know what you’re looking for.
- To see all of our blades, click here