CONICAL BALL NOSE DOUBLE CUT CARBIDE ROTARY BURR BIT W/ 1/4” SHANK
- Dimensions: 5/8” – 1 1/4″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Cut: Double
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- This conical ball nose carbide burr is excellent for precision material removal – forming, shaping, and grooving.
- It is used for processing the external surfaces of profile parts, cutting edges, deburring, chamfering, and deburring welds.
- Its processing efficiency is tens of times higher than the manual file tool.
- These burrs are specially designed to cut efficiently and effectively.
- It is made from high-quality tungsten carbide to ensure toughness and durability.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG