EXTENDED 6” CYLINDRICAL SHAPE DOUBLE CUT CARBIDE BURRS WITH END CUT
- Dimensions: 5/8” – 1″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Cut: Double
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- The cylindrical carbide burrs are designed for cleaning out material in a wide range of products including wood, plastics, stainless steel, and other metals.
- The cylindrical carbide burr double cut surface for better control of the carbide bit and for fast stock removal.
- Its double-cut geometry means smaller chips are removed with a smoother result.
- These rotary burrs are used for cutting, grinding, shaping, and removing sharp edges and excess material.
- It is Ideal for finishing all kinds of metal, molds Inner hole surfaces of machinery parts finishing.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG