FREUD DIABLO FIRE & RECUE SAWZALL BLADES
An industry leader for more than 50 years, Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™, a Hi-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool such as these FREUD DIABLO FIRE & RESCUE SAWZALL BLADES for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, and more.
Freud employs the most innovative, technologically advanced manufacturing operations in the world. To ensure its high-quality products meet the toughest design standards, Freud owns and operates all its manufacturing facilities. All Freud facilities are ISO9001 Vision 2000 quality certified, an acknowledgment of top-quality production processes. In addition, Freud operates one of the most modern product development research centers for cutting tools. By overseeing the entire manufacturing process, from start to finish, Freud guarantees the highest quality, most advanced products in the industry.
- Medium metals (1/16″ to 5/16″)
- 6” Long w/ 14 teeth per inch
- Full Contact Arched Design provides more working teeth within the material for faster cuts in fewer passes resulting in less heat build-up to deliver 5x longer cutting performance
- Dual Tooth design features a double tooth configuration with small gullets for faster material removal and extra durability.
- Perma-shield coating protects the blade from heat, gumming, and corrosion.
- 1 in Demolition body for straighter cuts with less vibration.
- Check out our full range of blades here
- For more info on FREUD products, check out their site here