TENRYU PRO SERIES NON FERROUS
The Tenryu Pro Series Non Ferrous is one more example of TENRYU’S superior quality line for extra heavy duty applications. These are Our “Cadillac/Mercedes” grade. Sound design is the foundation of TENRYU fs high quality saw blades. To produce blades that give the finest cuts, our designers also consider the material that will be cut. Moreover, the type of machine that will be used for the cut and the desired outcome. Furthermore, creating a TENRYU saw blade involves at least 40 separate processes that are executed by the most knowledgeable and experienced saw blade makers in world. Finally, while produced in large quantity, these blades are always ready to go, however every blade gets individual attention during production which assures for a superior blade
EACH BLADE FEATURES:
- Heavier, laser cut, fully-hardened blade bodies stay flatter and truer longer.
- Top-quality, fine-grain, premium grade carbide tips for smoother cuts and longer life.
- Tips are fine-finish honed on all surfaces down to 600 grit.
- Helpful Cutting Tip: Apply stick wax, bee’s wax, or another lubricant to carbide tip area frequently to prevent chip build-up in blade gullets or galling of the non-ferrous metal to the surfaces of the carbide tips.
- If you still have questions, here is a link directly to Tenryu.
- You can look up the info there or call us directly and toll free at 1-866-601-8105.
- You can find the whole Tenryu line on our site here