TENRYU BOARD PRO SERIES WITH CARBIDE TIPS
The BEST CHOICE for long lasting performance when cutting Fiber-Cement Board.
Fiber-Cement Board is a very abrasive material that wears down normal carbide very quickly. The TENRYU BOARD PRO SERIES WITH CARBIDE TIPS incorporates special grade carbide tips for longer life. The strict and lengthy process that Tenryu uses for it’s blades are similar to that of a Japanese Samurai Warrior blade maker! Try a Tenryu blade and you will never want anything else.
Precision Plate Cutting, Hardening and Grinding Processes
TENRYU uses laser on high-end blades to incorporate thin-gap expansion slots. All TENRYU plates are hardened to at least 40 HRC so they can withstand heavy loads and continue working with excellent results.
All plates are guaranteed to be flat. TENRYU fs proprietary flattening and surface grinding processes ensure plates that are distortion free and have uniform thickness.
EACH TENRYU BOARD PRO SERIES WITH CARBIDE TIPS Blade FEATURES:
- Perfectly-tensioned, hardened-tool steel plates for flat, true run.
- Selected quality carbide grade.
- Extra long blade life.
- Economically priced.
- LESS DUST than traditional blades produce.
- ATAF Grind. The ATAF is a modified version of the ATBR that does not have a final raker tooth. The ATAF grinds the top at an angle, and also the face at an angle. When these 2 grinds combine, you get a sharper cut that gets you a more pointed edge. The ATAF is best for cutting brittle material, and for smooth, extra fine cuts.
- If you’re cutting fiber cement board, then this is the blade you want. Try TENRYU and you will forever spurn the rest!
- If you still have questions, here is a link directly to Tenryu.
- You can look up the info there or call us directly and toll free at 1-866-601-8105.
- You can find the whole Tenryu line on our site here