SUCTION II TILE LIFTER
The revolutionary new SUCTION II TILE LIFTER is remarkable to say the least! However, sometimes the smallest improvements yield the biggest results. Unlike standard round cups that tend to rock when pressure is applied, possibly requiring the use of a second hand to hold it steady, the design of the SUCTION II TILE LIFTER stabilizes the entire unit allowing for true one-handed operation. What’s more, these have a 110 Lb capacity, making them well suited for heavy-duty use!
RTC Products prides itself on offering the highest quality tools used in Tile and Stone installation. Moreover, every product they offer goes through vigorous testing before it is endorsed with the “Shield of Approval”. Feel free to browse our site for all Russo products. However, If you have any questions you can email us using our question feature on this site or you can call us at 1-866-601-8105.
TILE LIFTER SPECS
- Suction² minimizes rocking when engaged, allowing a more secure grip on materials for a true one-handed operation
- The closed-loop handle design will not reverse position under load
- Integrated rubber ring provides superior suction even on most textured tile
- Holds up to 110 pounds each
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Suction cups will hold firmly on most dust-free smooth surfaces. If a void exists in the material, the suction could be compromised.
- Integrated texture ring
- 5” Squared w/ 4 1/2” Suction cup
- See all of tile & masonry items here
- See the manufacturer listing here
- $25.95 Per unit
- Sold by the box of 1 Dozen