FREUD DIABLO CARBIDE THICK METAL SAWZALL BLADES
The latest addition to Diablo’s Steel Demon Carbide reciprocating blade family are the FREUD DIABLO CARBIDE THICK METAL SAWZALL BLADES. The industry’s first carbide teeth blade for thick metal. A proprietary high performance carbide formulation extends the cutting life up to 50 times longer, making this the most efficient cutting solution in thin metal conduit and tubing applications.
The blade’s optimized tooth count effortlessly rips through thin metals with ease, producing clean cuts that require virtually no rework.
These FREUD DIABLO CARBIDE THICK METAL SAWZALL BLADES have a one-inch blade body height provides the rigidity and stability needed for straight cuts with less vibration. You can never go wrong with a Freud blade and these bad boys prove that point! We are proud to carry FREUD blades. If you are looking for something that you don’t see on our site, feel free to call us at 1-866-601-8105.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and cutting performance in metals with a thickness from 3/16″ to 9/16″
- Enhanced carbide tip to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- 1 in. oversized blade body for straighter cuts with less vibration
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for less heat and friction
- Ideal For: Thick Metal Cutting
- Perma-SHIELD® resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
- Ideal For: Thin Metal Conduit
- For more info visit FREUD here
- See all of our blades here