ALUMINUM CUT CYLINDRICAL CARBIDE BURR FOR CAST IRON W/ END CUT
- Dimensions: 3/4” – 1″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Tools: De
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- This Aluma Cut Cylindrical Carbide Burrs delivers excellent performance and safety.
- It is great for high stock removal on nonferrous metals such as aluminum and aluminum alloys, and plastic.
- It is designed for use on aluminum, non-ferrous metals, soft steel, reinforced plastics, and other soft materials.
- Great for chamfering and for machining with the side and end of the tool on flat surfaces.
- The rotary burrs offer high stock removal on nonferrous metal such as aluminum and aluminum alloys and plastic
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG