BALL SHAPE ALUMINUM CUT CARBIDE ROTARY BURR DIE GRINDER BITS
- Dimensions: 5/16” – 7/16″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Tools: Deburring
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- The Aluma cut carbide burr is a reliable carbide tool that offers a long tool life and faster cutting speeds.
- The Ball Shape Aluma Burr is more brittle and must be used with rigid tool holding systems.
- The spiral design is ideal for rapid stock removal.
- This carbide burr offers fast stock removal in soft or nonferrous materials.
- High stock removal and excellent surface finish on relatively hard materials.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG