90 DEGREE CONE SHAPE ROTARY DOUBLE CUT CARBIDE ROTARY BURR BIT
- Dimensions: 3/6 – 1/4″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Cut: Double
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- 90-Degree Countersink Cone Shape tungsten carbide burr bit is made of heat-treated tungsten carbide.
- It is used for machining acute angle areas and countersinking hard materials.
- These burrs are used in mold and pattern making, die sinking, toolmaking, and maintenance, burs reach into small intricate areas.
- It offers a very precise cutting effect and can be processed into various high-precision cavities.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG