CYLINDRICAL SOLID ALUMINUM CUT CARBIDE BURR WITH PLAIN END
- Dimensions: 3/4” – 1″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Tools: Deburring
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- The aluminum cylindrical cut carbide burr is suitable for Cutting Aluminum and other Non-ferrous metals, soft steel, non-metallic materials, and all kinds of wood.
- The burrs are used in electric, pneumatic, and hydraulic die grinders.
- It is made of heat-treated durable carbide that lasts a long working life.
- These burrs drill bits are ideal for wood, metal, aluminum, plastic, stone, glass fiber, porcelain, and other material.
- It offers a safe and efficient cut.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG