60 DEGREE CONE SHAPE ROTARY DOUBLE CUT TUNGSTEN CARBIDE ROTARY BURR FOR DIE GRINDER BITS
- Dimensions: 5/16” – 7/16″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Cut: Double
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- These 60-degree cone shape carbide burrs are excellent for acute angle machining and countersinking hard materials.
- It can process various kinds of metal materials including hardened steel.
- This Cone shape burr is made of heat-treated tungsten carbide which increased productively 10 times than normal carbide tools.
- It is suitable for deburring and polishing cast iron, cutting, engraving carving, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, and other materials.
- The double-cut style has rows of cutting teeth cut in two intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG