FREUD DIABLO CARBIDE GENERAL PURPOSE SAWZALL BLADES
Diablo’s new Demo Demon FREUD DIABLO CARBIDE GENERAL PURPOSE SAWZALL BLADES are the first on the market specifically designed for both wood and metal. These blades include exclusive features that deliver unmatched 50 times longer life in both wood and metal cutting applications. With an oversized blade body, patented Variable tooth design, and Perma-Shield® non-stick coating, this blade is ideal for cutting nail-embedded wood and demolition thick metal applications with a 1/8 in. to 3/8 in. thickness.
The FREUD DIABLO CARBIDE GENERAL PURPOSE SAWZALL BLADES optimized tooth count effortlessly rips through thin metals with ease, producing clean cuts that require virtually no rework. These monsters have a one-inch blade body height provides the rigidity and stability needed for straight cuts with less vibration. You can never go wrong with a Freud blade and these bad boys prove that point! We are proud to carry FREUD blades. If you are looking for something that you don’t see on our site, feel free to call us at 1-866-601-8105.
- Carbide tooth design for up to 50X cutting life in wood and metal applications
- Patented variable tooth technology provides faster cuts with less vibration
- Unique plunge tip design that enables faster and easier plunging in wood
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coated for less gumming and friction
- 1 in. demolition body for straighter cuts with less vibration
- FREUD DIABLO CARBIDE GENERAL PURPOSE SAWZALL BLADES are Ideal For: General Purpose
- For more info visit FREUD here
- See all of our blades here