IRWIN MARATHON 12” 40 TOOTH CARBIDE TIPPED SAW BLADE
The IRWIN MARATHON 12” 40 TOOTH CARBIDE TIPPED SAW BLADE IS the Professional Tradesman’s Choice for Construction. IRWIN MARATHON portable corded carbide saw blades have redefined excellence to become the top choice for professional tradesmen with innovative heat vents, expansion slots, construction-grade carbide teeth, and a thin kerf for faster cutting with less effort.
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips resist erosion for extended blade life
- Can be re-sharpened for extended blade life
- The corrosion-resistant coating helps prevent rusting
- Thin kerf for fast cuts
- Construction Micro grain carbide teeth for longer life
- #400 grit diamond ground teeth for faster, cleaner cuts
- Precision tensioned and balanced plate for an accurate and true cut.
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
- $49.90 a Blade, Sold in boxes of 10
- For more from IRWIN click here
- To see all of our blades click here
IRWIN TOOLS manufactures and distributes professional grade hand tools and power tool accessories worldwide for trade professionals who demand superior performance and durability on the job. IRWIN TOOLS’ brand portfolio features user-preferred category leaders such as IRWIN®, Vise-Grip®, Marathon®, Quick-Grip®, Speedbor®, Strait-Line®, Marples®, Unibit®, and Hanson®.
For over a century, innovation has been the hallmark of IRWIN TOOLS. Beginning in 1885, with the development of the first IRWIN Auger Bit, and progressing with the introduction of Vise-Grip Locking Tools, SPEEDBOR Flat Bits, MARATHON Saw Blades, and QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamps, IRWIN has been at the forefront of the industry, creating superior tools for the professional tradesman.
Our impressive track record of new product development is born from our passion for understanding the needs of our primary user – the professional tradesman. This dedication to improving products begins in the field, where IRWIN’S IMPACT End-User Teams visit job sites. There, the team learns first-hand, how to improve our products to help the pros increase their productivity.
From the beginning of our product development process to the performance of these products in your hands, IRWIN is where you train, work, play and buy. This commitment is apparent in everything we do.