EXTENDED 6” DOUBLE CUT BALL SHAPE CARBIDE ROTARY BURR BITS FOR DIE GRINDER
- Dimensions: 7/16” – 7/8″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Cut: Double
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- These ball shape carbide burrs are made of heat-treated tungsten carbide.
- These burrs are suitable for machining various kinds of metal materials including hardened steel.
- It can be used for metalwork, toolmaking, engineering, model engineering, wood carving, jewelry making, welding, chamfering, casting, deburring, grinding, etc.
- The ball shape double-cut burr surface is great for better control of the carbide bit and for fast stock removal.
- These carbide burrs can run longer without overheating.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG