EXTENDED 6” CYLINDRICAL SHAPE DOUBLE-CUT BALL NOSE CARBIDE ROTARY BURRS WITH 1/4” SHANK
- Dimensions: 5/8” – 1″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Cut: Double
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- These carbide burrs can be processed into a variety of high-precision shape mold cavities.
- 2. The double-cut cylindrical ball nose burrs can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions.
- These carbide burrs have stronger tooth formulation and numerous cutting edges.
- It performs well at higher temperatures and can be used longer than high-speed steel tools.
- These ball nose carbide burrs are designed for standard metal removal.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG