EXTENDED 6” CYLINDRICAL PLAIN END DOUBLE CUT GENERAL PURPOSE CARBIDE BURRS
- Dimensions: 5/8” – 1″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Tools: Deburring
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- This carbide burr has a round shank that allows use with a wide variety of tool holding systems.
- The cylindrical plain end carbide burrs offer long tool life and faster-cutting speed than other substrates.
- It is more brittle and must be used with rigid tool holding systems.
- It can be used with an electric die grinder for cutting/shaping / deburring metals.
- The double-cut style has rows of cutting teeth cut in two intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG