DOUBLE CUT CONICAL POINTED NOSE CARBIDE ROTARY BURR BITS
- Dimensions: 1/2” – 1″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Cut: Double
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- These Pointed Shape burrs are suitable for deburring and polishing cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, and other materials.
- It is generally used for metalwork, toolmaking, model engineering, wood carving, jewelry making, welding, chamfering, casting, deburring, grinding, and sculpting.
- Its processing efficiency is tens of times higher than the manual file tool.
- These burrs are specially designed to cut efficiently and effectively.
- It is made from high-quality tungsten carbide to ensure toughness and durability.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG