DOUBLE CUT ROTARY CARBIDE BURR W/ ARCH POINTED NOSE
- Dimensions: 5/8” – 1″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Cut: Double
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- The Arch pointed nose carbide burr is used for metalwork, toolmaking, model engineering, wood carving, welding, and casting.
- It can quickly remove rough parts of the material and increase the finish.
- It is more brittle and must be used with rigid tool holding systems.
- It has good processing quality and high smoothness and can process mold cavities of various shapes with high precision.
- These burrs are made of heat-treated tungsten carbide and are suitable for machining various kinds of metal material.
- The burrs are ideal for grinding the hole with an accurate shape.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG