CRIMPED WIRE WHEELS
- The crimped wire wheels are well-filled with crimped, untempered carbon steel wire.
- It can be used for roughening, planing, deburring, edge honing, structuring, descaling, paint stripping, weld seams, grinding, finishing, and polishing.
- Surface treatment of metals, cast steel, non-ferrous metals, steel, softwood, and hand wood materials can be done with this wire wheel.
- It is used for light to medium duty brushing action.
- Easy access into narrow holes and confined areas.
- Available in Carbon & Stainless
- Supreme Grade
- Made by Continental
CASE QUANTITY – ANY COMBINATION OF 10 knotted wire cup brushes, Free shipping!
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased
to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for
several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver
world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG