ALUMINUM CUT ARCH BALL NOSE CARBIDE ROTARY BURR
- Dimensions: 3/4” – 1″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Tools: Deburring
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- They are used in electric, pneumatic, and hydraulic die grinders.
- Arch ball nose shape carbide burr is great for high stock removal on nonferrous metal such as aluminum and aluminum alloys, and plastic.
- The spiral design is ideal for rapid stock removal.
- This carbide burr offers rapid stock removal in soft or nonferrous materials.
- It can be used by mechanics, machinists, tradesmen, and hobbyists.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG