TENRYU PANEL-PRO SERIES
TENRYU’S professionals’ choice for high performance panel saw cutting is the TENRYU PANEL-PRO SERIES! The same, superior features and benefits of our Mel-Pro series in sizes to fit the most popular panel saws.
Excellent for long lasting, precise cuts in wood, wood composites, and laminated materials on panel saws.
Panel saws are often used to cut large sheets of “difficult” materials like MDF, melamine or particle board. These materials are laden with chemicals and adhesives which attack the carbide causing corrosion of the cutting edge. The Panel-Pro blades come equipped with our best anti-corrosive micro-grain carbide. That, plus our super-flat, perfectly tensioned plate adds up to very precise, long lasting performance on your panel saw!
For cutting aluminum materials on panel saws, see our Alumi-Cut Series blades. For cutting Solid Surface Materials, see our Pro Series for Solid Surface.
Try these blades even without the scoring saw- you’ll love the results!
EACH BLADE FEATURES:
- Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel bodies for true and accurate cuts.
- High-grade, extra hard, wear-resistant carbide tips for long life.
- Fine grit honing of carbide edges for clean, smooth cuts.
- Resin bond-filled expansion slots for reduced vibration and quieter cutting.
- If you still have questions, here is a link directly to Tenryu.
- You can look up the info there or call us directly and toll free at 1-866-601-8105.
- You can find the whole Tenryu line on our site here