TENRYU STEEL PRO SERIES FOR STAINLESS
Now it is possible to cut stainless steel with greater efficiency on your low RPM metal-cutting saw
The Tenryu Steel Pro Series For Stainless is the result of nearly two years of intensive product testing. Never before has cutting stainless steel been so easy and economical. The TENRYU Steel-Pro® for Stainless blades allow you to cut a wide variety of stainless steel materials with:
- GREATLY IMPROVED CUTTING SPEED
- LESS BURR ON EDGES (resulting in tremendous time savings)
- NO SCORCHING OF THE STAINLESS.
- REDUCED SPARKING
- LONGER LIFE THAN THE COMPETITION’S BLADES!
- FEWER BLADE CHANGES
- If you still have questions, here is a link directly to Tenryu.
- You can look up the info there or call us directly and toll free at 1-866-601-8105.
- You can find the whole Tenryu line on our site here
EACH BLADE FEATURES:
- Individually hand-hammer tensioned steel plates for true run.
- Unique tooth design and geometry for smoother and easier cuts.
- Inserted teeth with chip limiting steel support for added durability and safety.
- New grade of carbide for longer cutting life in stainless steel.
- Resin bond-filled laser expansion slots for reduced vibration.
These blades, when used for the proper application, will save time and money.
Please note all safety instructions before use and adhere to instructions for maximum RPM speeds.
Be advised that various grades of stainless steel differ greatly in it’s ability to be cut. Common grades include .303, .304, up to .316 stainless. These materials are progressively tougher to cut, and more rapid dulling of even the best blades must be expected. However, due to the fact that Steel-Pro® for Stainless cuts so quickly and without time consuming de-burring, compared with former cutting methods, TIME and OVERALL COST SAVINGS are VERY SIGNIFICANT.
ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION that meets ANSI Z87.1 requirements and PROPERLY FUNCTIONING UPPER and LOWER BLADES GUARD.