TENRYU POWER TOOL SERIES
Power Tool Series for the Contractor. Exceptional features and superior quality, Thin Kerf.
TENRYU’s comprehensive line of blades for portable and stationary power tools. The Tenryu power tool series offers more variety, better quality and greater value. Sizes range from 4″ to 12″ for most types of applications. The TENRYU PT SERIES goes on to include thin kerf wood cutting blades designed especially for smooth cuts on miter and slide-compound.
- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned tool steel bodies absorb impact, remain flat and true, and resist excess heat build-up.
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips resist erosion for extended blade life.
- Aggressive rake angles for maximum cutting speed and efficiency.
- Each tip is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces. This minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the blade and results in a sharper, longer-lasting edge.
- Thin kerf for less waste and lighter cutting performance (reduced feed pressure).
- Inserted tooth design on some models greatly increases the body-to-tip braze area for greater support and tip strength.
- Expansion slots and/or variable pitch gullets keep blade cool under stressful work loads.
- Can be resharpened for extended blade life.
- If you still have questions, here is a link directly to Tenryu.
- You can look up the info there or call us directly and toll free at 1-866-601-8105.
- You can find the whole Tenryu line on our site here