Banshee Supreme Grade Tile & Porcelain blade
The Banshee Supreme Grade Tile & Porcelain blade cuts fast and clean and will continue doing so! If you look at a lot of the top-rated blades on the market you’ll start to see a decline in reviews over the past few years. They go from Superb to lousy. Have you ever wondered why? A lot of companies started off by making a great blade and amass a loyal following but then decide to switch manufacturers and not tell anyone. The picture on the blade might be the same but sometimes that’s about all.
When we say this is a supreme tile blade, we mean exactly that! You can see for yourself if you look at both pics. You’ll clearly see that the diamond bits are placed in a continuous pattern throughout the entire rim of the blade and with as much diamond as possible. This is done with a highly advanced computer digitized process that sorts and places them in a very distinct pattern.
This process is made to eliminate ”hot spots”. What’s more, these HOT SPOTS greatly shorten the lifespan of blades with random placement of diamond bits. This results in less heating which means a lot longer life & a sharper cleaner cut!! The diamond bits are then laser welded to the blade. A premium quality metal adhesive is used so they stay firmly in place. Hence, they get sharper after each use. Try these blades for yourself. You’ll be glad you did!
- .060” thick
- 10 mm rim
- 7/8-5/8’’ arbor
- laser-cut teardrop slots to keep the blade cool for dry cutting.
- The 4” supreme tile & porcelain blade is most commonly used in a tile cutter
- The 4.5” is most commonly used in an angle grinder.
- They can be used wet or dry.
- We also carry Premium Quality Music Note Tile blades & Supreme quality J slot Tile & Porcelain blades
- AGGREGATE CLASSIFICATION MAP