MILWAUKEE AX WOOD SAWZALL BLADES
Available in packs of 25 or by the Case of 100 at a reduced price!
The Milwaukee AX WOOD SAWZALL Blades have been engineered with MILWAUKEE® NAIL GUARD™ technology to deliver you 2X faster cuts, the longest life and greatest tooth durability of any wood demolition blades on the market. Our innovative FANG TIP™ bites into wood on first contact for the quickest plunge cuts into both wood and nail-embedded wood for increased versatility.
With a thicker, more rigid blade body, these SAWZALLS® resist fracturing and bending to maximize durability in the toughest applications. The wood cutting blade has a 1” tall blade body that reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- NAIL GUARD. Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability.
- NAIL GUARD solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 tooth per inch pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture.
- AX BLADES also has a FANG TIP. Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the workpiece.
FANG TIP bites into the wood on the first contact.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1 in. tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- For a good look at all Milwaukee’s sawzall blades click here
- You can find the whole blade line on our site here