These Horseshoe shims are color coded horseshoe spacers for vertical installs. What’s more, you can use these shims for accurate setting of any tile. Moreover, they are great for vertical stone or large format tile. They can be removed easily and are reusable. Equally important, they are also ideal for use in conjunction with lippage tuning systems when a different joint size is desired. They are color coded in Blue, Purple, Red, and Yellow. Lastly, these shims are solid making them super easy to clean!
RTC Products prides itself on offering the highest quality tools used in Tile and Stone installation. Moreover, every product they offer goes through vigorous testing before it is endorsed with the “Shield of Approval”. Feel free to browse our site for all Russo products. However, If you have any questions you can email us using our question feature on this site or you can call us at 1-866-601-8105. Another reason we say this is because we are readily available to answer any questions you may have and are happy to help!
HORSESHOE SHIMS SPECS
- Accurately space and align marble, granite, porcelain, stone, large-format tile, and more
- Horseshoe spacers will not compress or crush under load, ideal for leveling heavy wall tile
- “U” shape allows the installer to lift both corners of the material and uniformly align the joints
- Shims are easy to remove after the material has been set
- Center bolt space is 1/2″
- Color-coded for easy size recognition, and reusable
- Approved by architects for use in the installation of windows, doors, curtain walls, storefronts, and insulating glass units
- Cut labor and material costs wherever used
- Made of high-impact plastic, properly designed and balanced for vertical or horizontal use
- New innovative packaging makes it easier to bring shims to the job site, or store them in the shop
- See all of tile & masonry items here
- See the manufacturer listing here