CHEMGUARD 15 MIL FLOCK LINED NITRILE GLOVES
(CASE 6 Dozen)
These CHEMGUARD FLOCK LINED 15 MIL NITRILE GLOVES are made from the acrylonitrile compound. Resulting in excellent resistance to strong detergents, greases, oils, most solvents, and acids. They provide superior resistance to abrasions, cuts, and punctures. These are way more durable than any other nitrile glove. They also have excellent grip strength in both wet & dry conditions. They come with a cotton flock-lining which as a result provides additional comfort and keeps your hands dry and comfortable.
Regular nitrile gloves are okay for most applications. But these are about as heavy-duty as you can get for really serious jobs. These are worn by serious professionals dealing with acids, chemicals, and solvents, because of their special make-up. Just think of a serious science fiction movie where scientists are standing around a meteorite waiting for something really bad to happen. Those are the same gloves!
- chemical handling
- oil refining
- food processing
- printing industry
- automotive industry.
- 12 Pairs per pack
- Flock lined Patterned grip
- 15 mil thickness of the cuff
- The thickness of the gloves is about 0.38 mm (15 mils)
- Length of gloves about 330 mm (13 inches)
- CE classification category III (complex design)
- Applicable STANDARD: EN420:2003; EN388:2003; EN374-2:203
- EN374 -3:2003 Approved
- FDA GUIDELINES
- We also carry Super Rugged Rubber gloves