U.S. WIRE 10 GAUGE EXTENSION CORDS
These Heavy-duty 10 Gauge U.S. MADE lighted end cords are made to be seen clearly day or night. The power-on indicator light lets you know that power is running.
This Temp-Flex-35 was engineered to be fully flexible all the way down to minus 35 degrees!
They are double insulated with individually insulated conductors and enclosed with a heavy-duty vinyl outer jacket that won’t crack or break and doesn’t mar floors or walls.
They are resistant to abrasion and deterioration from moisture and sunlight. These U.S. MADE lighted end cords have Heavy Duty Lighted 15 Amp Plugs.
These are the best PERSONALIZED LIGHTED END EXTENSION CORDS on the market today!
- U.S. WIRE 10 GAUGE EXTENSION CORDS are made right here in the USA!
- They are Water-Resistant as well as Flame Retardant.
- These beasts of electricity are made for the toughest of winters and are Ultra-Flexible all the way down to – 30 degrees!
- They are Abrasion Resistant so you never need to worry about nicking them up.
- The Nickel-Coated Brass Blades Resist Corrosion for a secure connection month after month, year after year, decade after decade.
- The Lighted Indicator Light is a handy feature to let you know the cord is plugged in.
- These U.S. WIRE 10 GAUGE EXTENSION CORDS are true 10 Gauge / 3 wire made from pure stranded copper SJTW wire with absolutely no aluminum alloy these cords will never short out or burn up your tools.
- The Certifications are Cu us or equivalent
- The Electrical Ratings are 15A/ 125V/ 1875W.
- You won’t find a better cord for the same price.
- Check out our entire Electrical section