TENRYU PRO SERIES FOR SOLID SURFACE
Premium design and craftsmanship
The Pro Series for Solid Surface (PRS) blade is the professional’s choice when industrial quality is required. TENRYU’S built-in dampening system keeps noise and vibration to a minimum, allowing for super-clean, melt-free performance. Sizes are available for most popular types of saws from 7-1/4″ to 18″ in diameter, including panel saws. triple chip, negative rake design for optimum performance in solid surface* and a variety of other materials.
Sound design is the foundation of TENRYU fs high quality saw blades. To produce blades that give the finest cuts, our designers also consider the material that will be cut, the type of machine that will be used for the cut and the desired outcome. Furthermore, creating a TENRYU saw blade involves at least 40 separate processes that are executed by the most knowledgeable and experienced saw blade makers in world. Finally, while produced in large quantity, these blades are always ready to go, however every blade gets individual attention during production which assures for a superior blade
*Solid surface is produced under trade names such as Corian®, Avonite®, Fountainhead® and others.
EACH BLADE FEATURES:
- Laser cut, fully-hardened tool steel plates for industrial use.
- Individually hand-tensioned plates for true, accurate cuts.
- Built-in dampening system to minimize vibration and reduce noise.
- Fine-grain, C-4, premium-grade carbide tips for smoother cuts and longer life.
- If you still have questions, here is a link directly to Tenryu.
- You can look up the info there or call us directly and toll free at 1-866-601-8105.
- You can find the whole Tenryu line on our site here