HEAVY-DUTY FLUORESCENT WORK LIGHT
The 900 Lumen fluorescent work light uses a tubular polycarbonate design to ensure maximum durability. The housings are completely shatter-proof for safety in the toughest environments. Durable rubber end caps absorb shock if the light is dropped and work to keep moisture and dust out of the light chamber. A lightweight, rugged design and rough-service lamps ensure long service life. Lights include a full-length reflector, totally enclosed switch, hanging hook, and yellow 18/2 SJTOW cord. Vapor proof.
- Made in the USA by US WIRE & CABLE
- 900 Lumens!!
- TWIN-TUBE COMPACT bulbs
- Cool running and protected by a rugged, shatter-proof polycarbonate tube
- Includes an enclosed starter switch, rubber end caps, full-length reflector, and hanging hook
- Moisture and dust resistant
- Yellow 18 Gauge, 20-foot, SJTOW cord
- Rough service bulb included
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube housing with rubber plugs
- Includes reflector disk
- The Ballast is Inline on the cable, which makes the headlight lighter and more clear.
- Steam proof