FREUD AVANTI WOOD RECIP BLADES
We carry a lot of different reciprocating saw blades but move more of these FREUD AVANTI WOOD RECIP BLADES than any other. It’s due to the simple fact that these are a very good and economical option for a really tough, long-lasting reciprocating saw blade! You can never go wrong with Freud and these blades can definitely take a beating while they cut!
- Up to 2 times longer cutting life versus standard bi-metal blades
- 5/8 in. blade body for straight cuts
- Patented variable tooth technology provides faster cuts with less vibration
- Exclusive plunge tip starts cutting faster than standard bi-metal blades
- Faster cutting speed than standard bi-metal blades
- Longer cutting life than standard bi-metal blades
- Ideal for cutting wood with nails
- Sold in packs of 100
- To see more FREUD products click here
- Check out all of our blades here
An industry leader for more than 50 years, Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™, a Hi-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, and more.