EXTENDED 6” DOUBLE CUT ARCH BALL NOSE CARBIDE ROTARY BURR BITS FOR DIE GRINDER
- Dimensions: 1/4” – 1″
- Shank: 1/4″
- Cut: Double
- Abrasive: Carbide Burrs
- Product Line: Continental Abrasives
- Arch Ball Nose Carbide Burrs can be used for metal processing, toolmaking, model engineering, wood carving, jewelry making, welding, chamfering, casting, grinding, cylinder head porting, etc.
- It provides faster cutting time to remove burrs and polishing.
- This rotary tool can be used with electric, or pneumatic rotary tools, easy to master.
- It offers a very precise cutting effect and can be processed into various high-precision cavities.
A leader in the abrasives industry, the name recognized for quality and service is pleased to announce its return to the distribution of abrasives; same owner and same sales team.
Trusted by Generations…
The makers of Continental Abrasives have been providing high-quality wheels to industry for several generations. Our experience and knowledge assure us that we will continue to deliver world-class products to the industry today and for generations to come.
CHECK OUT OUR ABRASIVE SECTION
CONTINENTAL FULL CATALOG