PREMIUM CARTON SEALING TAPE (55 Yard Rolls)
Extremely heavy PVC film with slow-release, high tack, natural rubber adhesive. Ideal when moisture and sub-freezing temperatures are factors, to seal cartons with high recycled fiber content, heavy ink coverage, or rough surfaces.
- Made in Italy, in a factory that has been specializing in quality plastic films since 1960, they know their stuff and we know quality when we see it.
- Shipped from stock here in America.
- Available in 2” and 3”
- Both sizes in tan or clear rolls. Same cost
- All 2.2 mils thick. The good stuff.
- Nice and quiet to use. None of the ‘ripping’ sound you hear from polypropylene
- Operating Temperatures: 0F to 150F (-18C ~ +65C)
- Meets all UPS/FedEx/USPS shipping requirements
- Check out our TAPE SECTION