RemGrit® CARBIDE GRIT SAWZALL BLADES
Available in packs of 10 or packs of 50 at a discounted price!
Specialty cutting applications require a specially designed product. The tungsten carbide Grit-Edge on the RemGrit® Carbide Sawzall Blade equips it to handle the toughest materials, from ceramic tile to marble and glass. Thousands of carbide particles are permanently bonded to the cutting edge precisely for specific cutting and drilling needs. RemGrit® accessories have no teeth to dull or chip and offer incredible resistance to heat.
- Reciprocating saw blade cuts extremely hard abrasive materials.
- High heat and abrasion resistance.
- No teeth to dull or chip.
- Blades cut on both strikes.
- Resists snagging and are always smooth cutters.
- Use for fiberglass, fiber-reinforced cement, slate, and plaster.
- 6″ or 8” length x 3/4″ x .032″ Blade
- Coarse Grit
- Universal 1/2″ shank
- Tungsten Carbide Grit edge
Check out our entire blade section here